Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hodgman Inducts Me Into The Illuminati?

"These strange things happen all the time." ~ Magnolia (1999)

 


 
On Sunday, July 9, 2017, a mere three days before my birthday, I was invited by superstar John Hodgman to join his comedy variety show at the Port City Music Hall. I was to be a conversational guest on stage for ten minutes, to talk about Bigfoot and the International Cryptozoology Museum. I was honored to be accepted into the performing arts in this fashion, and stayed for over 33 minutes of wit, wonder, and whatnot.

While I've been involved in various forms of IMDb-worthy adventures in the last several decades, as I recall, this was the first time I've been actually on a stage, since the time I played Abraham Lincoln, when I was attending Theodore Roosevelt Junior High School in Decatur, Illinois.

I was seduced into joining the Illuminati, I'm sure, but as they say in that secret society, by the time you know you are a member, it's too late.

John Hodgman's and Jean Grae's performance is raw comic genius, and remarkably refreshing. They are returning to Portland, Maine, to do an entertainingly new Jean and John Show, on August 10, 2017. You must take advantage of this rare second chance and go. I share details at the end.

In the meantime, I give some visual evidence demonstrating the seductive powers of Hodgman.









Unlike lesser celebs who use extremely overt hand signals to show the all-seeing-eye, Hodgman is powerfully subtle in his signaling. He employs mild indications to broadcast his Illuminati insights.

Lesser Celebrities:



Don't blink. There it is. Hodgman hides the symbolism of the Illuminati in Maine and elsewhere in plain sight.



Before you know it, you are in the Illuminati. Here is the reflective factor in action.









And then...copycat effect fulfilled, unconsciously.




Of course, turnabout is fair play. I seduced John into Cryptozoology long ago, and Jean's entourage into Bigfootery, just this week.










Now, to continue your fair use research, you would be wise to attend this next show of theirs....click here for more details.





or pick up John's new book, Vacationland.




No animals were harmed in the writing of this blog. Seriously, that's true. I may be in the Illuminati now and I don't know it, but I remain a vegan. Also, July 12th is my birthday. That seems to be an important sync to mention these things. ~ Loren


As the frogs fall from the sky..."This happens. This is something that happens." ~ Magnolia (1999)

Besides, look at who wrote the foreword to an illuminating book on the Illuminati.

(P.S. I receive no monies for the sale of any of John's or Jean's tickets, John's books, or even Adam's or Craig's books. I recommend such things for the enlightenment of humanity.)





2 comments:

Dennis/87 said...

Greetings from bug tussle, your a serious man with a smile that shines! Interesting sigil that pyramid. Good Job Loren!

Unknown said...

I enjoy John Hodgman's quirky sense of humor. His list of hobo names (many years ago) had me in stitches, and his "Ragnarok"show was pure comic genius.